The easiest way to get your message out is to use social media specifically created for your coworking business to reach potential customers in your area.
You can expect social media to account for 20-40% of the traffic to your coworking site if you are consistent and optimize your content. The next step is to determine how to turn that traffic into members. Each social media site has its own best practices for attracting warm prospects ready to learn more about your coworking space.
Use Instagram to showcase the beauty of coworking
By 2022, there will be too many Instagram users. Affluent social media users, they are some of the most educated and intelligent people on the web. On top of that, the platform’s users are very active, with more than 80 percent turning to Instagram to discover new products and services.
While you can’t link directly to your site from each image, you can link to your site pages, blog posts and other information in your bio section.
Instagram is a visual medium, so keep these tips in mind when posting:
- Try to update your blog at least once a day.
- Enlist the services of a professional photographer to get high-quality images that you can use in a variety of ways.
- Encourage members of your coworking space to sign a release form allowing you to use their image in advertising materials.
Top Funnel Pinterest: Facebook
Facebook is a great platform for sharing information, starting conversations, and generating leads for your coworking space through Facebook sponsored ads.
Facebook live video broadcasts are a great way to film classes or events at your space and share them in real time with your audience. With Facebook’s “Stories” feature, you can produce and post content relevant to the moment, or give your followers a daily inspirational quote.
As part of your social media plan for coworking, here are some ways to use Facebook:
- Facebook works best when your target demographic is clearly defined. – Determine who you are trying to reach with Facebook ads to make them more effective and engaging.
- Active Facebook users are extremely engaged with all the services on the platform. It’s a good idea to integrate Facebook Messenger into your outreach campaign so that the dialogue can continue after the campaign ends.
- Keep in mind that Facebook users tend to be older. Therefore, you should tailor your marketing and messaging to include more personal information, such as testimonials and reviews.
Broker prospecting and engagement can be done via LinkedIn
You can target companies, executives and brokers directly on LinkedIn to fill your vacancy.
Using LinkedIn for your coworking or flex office space’s social media strategy requires you to focus on the quality of your content. LinkedIn members aren’t fooled by flashy things. So be sure to get to the point and explain how your space can work with their company’s budget, staffing and location, as they are looking for more complex information.
Here are some of the best techniques for improving your LinkedIn marketing strategy:
- Make sure your profile is complete and well written. Searching for a potential employer on LinkedIn often involves looking at past profiles and articles.
- Use your LinkedIn contacts regularly to meet new people. Reach out to people you don’t know to develop a network of people who can help you get your message to the right people.
Use Twitter as a unifying tool
You can use Twitter to promote your other social media accounts and online content by using it as a funnel. Keep your content consistent and guide interested people to other platforms with this go-to marketing tactic.
You can make sure your Twitter feed is always up to date by integrating your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram, and your email marketing tools. Schedule tweets throughout the day to ensure your followers are always updated on the latest developments in your business and personal life.
Here’s a sample tweet you can use to spread the word about :
- Upcoming events
- Content updates
- Business hours
- Invitations to open houses or tours
- Video content
- Infographic versions of blog posts or video content
- Quote card graphics related to your content
- Motivational messages to your target market.
A steady stream of leads to your website can be generated using our social media methods for coworking and flexible office spaces. Then see if this helps you complete your marketing for coworking and flexible office spaces.