9 Coworking Spaces in Luxembourg

Coworking spaces have been popping up all around Luxembourg because of the country’s thriving startup and entrepreneur ecosystem. Are you having trouble deciding on the perfect place for yourself? Some of the most sought-after workstations in town are here for your perusal.

1. Color Business Center

Color Business Center has three coworking spaces in Bertrange and Strassen that can be rented for a day, a week, a month, or a year. Offices can be rented by the month or the year at this business complex, which provides a wide range of amenities.

Many services are available at Color Business Center, with rates starting at just 195 euros. Large or small businesses as well as individuals looking for a calm but professional setting that encourages well-being and community spirit will find this location ideal.

2. Bamhaus

With its creative agency and coworking space in Dommeldange, Bamhaus is a great place for small enterprises, freelancers, and entrepreneurs who want to work together in an inspirational environment.

Additionally, Bamhaus has its own in-house team that can handle everything from sound recordings to video production to project management to social media marketing. Concerts, exhibitions, and other cultural activities are also held there.

Ideal for: Creative types, such as filmmakers, artists, musicians, painters, and fashion designers, as well as small business owners and entrepreneurs.

3. Luxembourg-City Incubator

The beautiful coworking space of the Luxembourg-City Incubator, located on the ground and first floors of the Luxembourg House of Startups, is home to a vibrant community of entrepreneurs and startups in the early stages.

There is a cap on occupancy of 80%, leaving 20% for startups to grow. Ideal for entrepreneurs, freelancers, and startup companies

4. Maison Breedewee

This sophisticated business club and workspace, Maison Breedewee, sits in one of Luxembourg City’s most old and distinctive neighborhoods.

This old Justice de Paix’s prison cells, which date back to the 16th century, have been transformed by alcoves for PlayStation and meditation!

Ideal for: well-established business owners; new Luxembourg-based firms; socializing with like-minded individuals

5. Silver Square

Silversquare Luxembourg, a coworking hub and business centre sprawled across five levels, is just two minutes’ walk from the city’s major train station. A high-end location to wow your clients.

Over the course of a year, Silversquare hosts more than 1,000 businesses and produces more than 250 events.

Those seeking a work environment that is both informal and professional, as well as a place where they may cultivate a sense of community

6. Spaces

Spaces at the central station and three additional locations in town already have flexible and modern offices ready for you. 

A contract can be drafted in as little as 30 minutes. Superfast. Super-flexible. Moreover, they’re a joy to be around.

For European commuters and small businesses. Startups in rapid expansion and independent contractors

7. The Office Charlotte

The Office Charlotte, City, and Suits are three modern coworking spaces in the heart of Luxembourg City that support a thriving community of entrepreneurs.

Disused buildings are given a new lease of life by the Office: The building that now houses the Office Charlotte was once a garage.

All kinds of creatives and small businesses, as well as freelancers and startups.

8. Urban Office

Urban Office is the first to open stylish, original coworking spaces on Luxembourg’s borders with France (Bettembourg), Belgium (Windhof), and Germany. They’ll be able to service the entire country now that they’ve added a facility in the City.

A contract can be drafted in as little as 30 minutes. Super-fast. Super-flexible. Moreover, they’re a joy to be around.

It’s ideal for cross-border workers, freelancers, and small business owners who travel between workplaces.

9. Regus 

Everything from furniture to high-speed WiFi is provided in these fully-furnished work spaces, so employees can concentrate on expanding their businesses.

It has a wide variety of coworking choices to choose from.

It is now feasible to work from anywhere in the world thanks to the worldwide network of coworking spaces. In major cities and transportation centers around the world, Regus has tens of thousands of locations.

It is not easy to choose the best space for your company or your startup or if you are a freelancer, so we advise you to choose Color Business Center and we guarantee your comfort and success of work. 

Did you like this article?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkedin
Share on Pinterest
Color Business Center

Color Business Center


I will be back soon

Color Business Center
Bonjour, Hello, Guten Tag,
Choisissez, Please choose, Bitte wählen Sie, :
chat Contact