Is there a nice coworking space in Luxembourg that you can use? How about a training or team building retreat? Make sure you know what to look for in a coworking space so you don’t make a mistake.
What criteria should a good coworking space meet?
You’re new to the city and have no idea where the best coworking spaces are. It’s a tough question, and one we’ve been pondering for a while.
Over time, we’ve learned how to select the best coworking spaces for both us and our clients, as a completely remote workforce spends a lot of time working in coworking spaces.
The essentials of coworking spaces:
- Large windows and an abundance of natural light lift your spirits and ease your eyes.
- Comfortable desks and chairs
- Stable internet – There’s nothing more annoying than lagging or unstable WiFi.
- There are plenty of electrical outlets available to charge electronic gadgets.
- If you have a problem, it’s good to know that there are people you can turn to for help.
- Water, tea and coffee are basic beverages that should not require you to leave your office.
- There should be at least one area of the coworking space that is quiet enough for you to concentrate or answer phone calls.
- Not only should it be in the middle of everything, but it should also be close to your home, easily accessible by foot or public transportation, and have a few good restaurants nearby to make it an ideal location for you.
What is the best coworking space in Luxembourg?
With the best costs in the central business district of Luxembourg for a professional and comprehensive coworking package, Color Business Center is your best option. Office and coworking space rates are clear at Color Business Center. We are here to make your life easier. Nothing is more crucial in this situation than presenting a comprehensive package that includes all fees. It’s hard to deny that our dedicated office and coworking space prices are among the most affordable in the central region of Luxembourg.
Join us, we will incubate your future and treat you like a king.